Saturday, October 20, 2007

Two Two Two Mints in One.....

When I see these guys I can't help but get the Doublemint jingles in my head!
It is hard to believe that they are two years old. I still remember the day they were born like it was yesterday and now they are these two little men with so much personality.
"W" is full of drama, he thought that the photo shoot was the closest thing to being abandoned in the middle of the salt flats with only a broken compass to aid him in his journey home.
While "T-Bone" was Mr. Mellow (except for the trek back down when I managed to spill their candy, their mom couldn't carry them both, and their tears mixed with trail dirt didn't taste so good in his mouth) other then that he was awesome!
Such a beautiful place for pictures, it is amazing that 20 min from my home this kind of beauty exsists.
On top of all of that these are such beautiful boys with heaps of personality and love, with a beautiful mommy!
Happy Birthday boys! :)











2 comments:

Annemarie said...

Awwwwwwww!!! They grow up too fast!! Too, too cute!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

OH my heck! they grew up sooo fast!