Sunday, October 7, 2007

How Lucky Am I?

That I open my door and get to see these two little people on my doorstep!
This was the first time I worked with "T", he was amazing. The most smiley little guy, just filled with giggles and cute twinkly eyes. There were so many fantastic shots of him it was hard to narrow it down to a few to post!






And Miss "J" how much you have grown since last we met! First of all you have hair!! And secondly you started walking. I teased her adorable mom that maybe she would be walking by our session and lo and behold the day before she took a few steps. Then during our session she kept practicing and practicing and soon she was making her way down the driveway....she even kept her balance with the wind blowing in her face! You and your mom are so sweet and I look forward to our next session.





2 comments:

Jess said...

I had to tell you that I saw your pictures on Oakstreams blog and I love them. Isn't she amazing. Very cute family.

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Thanks Jess! She is totally amazing and was so fun to work with. The girls obviously had a crazy blast! LOL