Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Beautiful Romance

I wanted to take these two home in my pocket with me! An adorable couple with fresh style and a sweet love for one another that was obvious from the first time I met them.
I loved the bold color choices and the bride sporting her black Chuck Taylor Converse. The bridesmaids were amazing with their mix and match heels, carrying their bright red gerbera daisies.
My favorite time of the whole day was the quiet time spent with the bride and groom doing pics. It was a beautiful day, so peaceful and quiet on the Temple grounds. I felt like we had the whole place to ourselves.
The bride had a fantastic decorating sense at the reception, with the lanterns hanging from the rafters. And the homemade cookie bar and jugs of water and lemonade with lemon slices was so refreshing.
Their friends did a real number on their car, covering it with all sorts of yummy things, there was even an open can of SPAM placed on the hood of the car....what that means? I didn't ask!!
Throughout the day the way the groom looked at his bride said it all and I wish them the best of luck in their new life together!
















1 comment:

Angie Monson said...

Susan, wow these look really great!

Angie