Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I want to keep these two!

Shhhhhh, I'm not supposed to be editing these pics yet but when I was proofing these from last nights shoot I had to sneak them on here. I honestly wanted to put these two in my pocket and take them home with me. What a darling couple, so funny and and up for anything. They never once looked at me like I was insane when I showed them where we were off to next!
I told them that I thought we should do an urban shoot every month together *snicker*.
Now's the time people....if you want some urban in the new year I am ALL OVER IT. I just get such a charge from setting out to parts unknown for some fun!
Thanks you two!
Now back to editing!





2 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

*gasp* Me! Me! I want urban! what a darling couple!!!! These are GREAT shots S!!!!!!

Cris Dukehart said...

wowy wow wow - susan my gal o' the lense you awe and amaze. smooch. sarah