Sunday, December 9, 2007

Mr."W" arrives!

After much anticipation on the part of her family and friends A finally did give birth!
And boy is he a handsome little man :)
Another wonderful client who has become a friend I enjoy shooting her pictures as much as I enjoy chatting with her! I told her next session we schedule will have nothing to do with pictures, we'll just meet for lunch and chat! Ha Ha.
"W" was so fun to shoot. He has so much personality for being so little! His expressions just killed me. Such a cross between big sister and big brother. I can imagine the three of them are going to have ALOT of fun together!
I REALLY wanted to post the birth announcement but I don't want to spoil the surprise for any friends or family who might check this site so I'll leave it a surprise. But for now I give you.....BABY W!!









3 comments:

Heather Meyers said...

Glad I stumbled across your site :o) love the last one!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Thanks Heather! :)

Joy said...

He's a precious boy! ;)