Saturday, December 1, 2007

Devote' of Fashion

This is one of my daughters best friends, and I knew that I was going to have a BLAST photographing "A". First of all her mom has amazing fashion sense so I knew there were going to be some rockin' outfits. And second Miss "A" is a diehard fan of all that is Tyra and "Americas Next Top Model"! As we zipped around from location to location I would call out "This one is for Miss Jay. What do you think Miss Jay would want you to do!" Honestly I can't tell you how much fun it was and because I had so much fun I had to post a lot of pics because it is hard to choose a few that define the shoot. If I could post all of them I would!!







4 comments:

Georgia said...

Wow, you are so amazing! :)

Carin said...

They are gorgeous!!! That first one is...blow up huge...print on canvas gorgeous!!!

Callisters said...

Hey Susan were did you say the pictures were that you took with baby legs that you loved? Can I tell you how many compliments I have gotten on our pictures?! Love them....

Joy said...

These are amazing pictures!