Saturday, April 28, 2007

Little Ones Becoming Big Ones!


What a beautiful day it was today! The weather was gorgeous and I had two of my little favorites return for photoshoots.
This little one is so sweet. The first time he came for pictures I told his parents that he reminded me of a wee small puppet! And I'm happy to say that even though he is now six months old he is still that same wonderful wee small puppet.


What an expressive face and big inquistive eyes, he always makes me wonder what he is thinking as he takes in his surroundings. I loved watching him flip his pacifier around, only to get it back in his fist to start the game over again. His parents are the neatest couple, so patient and loving with him they are a joy to work with anytime!


My second little girl is already one! It seems like she was just this little baby, and while she is still this petite little thing she is such a big girl. Close to walking, sweet little pierced ears and stunning blue eyes.


Her dad was making me laugh today at his inability to convince mom that photos was a mom and daughter thing on Saturday and golf was a dad thing on Saturday! And despite his desire to be hitting the links instead of coaxing his little girl to smile he was still a great sport and support to his family!
Thanks to you both and to your sweet little girl!

No comments: