Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Go Utes!

Okay seriously stop growing up!!!
In a flash time flies by and these little people arrive and suddenly they aren't so little anymore....and they have a new baby sister to boot!
What a fun family this is, and Ute fans too!
I can't believe how big the girls are and how much hair "L" has now. I wish I had a camera to get mom and her silliness in the background, next time I need to turn the camera on her....they definitely get their goofiness from their darling mom! And dad was so great at leading them in a "GO SWOOP" cheer.
Don't grow up too much before you return girls :)








4 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

how adorable !

carin davis said...

I am in love with those first two images!!! I love the high contrast...and what gorgeous smiles. Beautiful work!

Georgia said...

Oh wow! These are all sooooo great!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Thanks ladies! This was a fun shoot, I got to show off my talent for all of the "High School Musical" songs which made them smile! "Getcha head in the game..." WOO HOO