Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Beautiful Day in the Mountains

Despite the heat these three sisters and their families and their darling dad and his wife were amazing! No one complained (at least not out loud!!) as we hiked all over, braving ants and crumbling tree trunks and all sorts of buzzing little insects. They were even game for climbing up on an amazing boulder for some fun shots.
I don't get the chance to work with teenagers very often and I LOVED it! I would have loved to done individual shots with each one of them. The guys pretended that they were so put out to have to have their pictures taken but they were the ones that came up with the greatest ideas for shots with them in it. I particulary loved the shot of all the boy cousins in the tree with their grandpa. When they suggested it I don't think they thought I would actually make them do it!
The whole shoot was amazing, and despite my issues with the heat and sweating profusely, I think everybody had a good time :)







2 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Ok seriously! someday - and hopefully "that day" comes sooner than later but I am SOOO flying down just to have you take some pictures of my family. beautiful shots!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

I am all over that one girl! You come here with your family and we'll shoot until the sun goes down!!!