Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fantastic Four!






Four fantastic personalities rolled into one family!
This was their first time visitng me for a photo shoot and I could not have enjoyed it more. We actually had a split session and I wasn't sure they were going to be so happy to come back for more but they were!!

What fun kids, each one so different. The boys were close, you could see that "we're the boys we must ban together!" bond between them. It was so funny to see the relationship of J with his sisters. When posing with big sister A he was accomadating and did what he needed to do but when time came to pose with little sister S suddenly he couldn't stand still. Heaven forbid he get some sort of little sister cooties!!



I just adore her body position on this second one, determined that she will snuggle him no matter what!







It's families like this that make my job so fun!

No comments: