Saturday, July 21, 2007

Delicious!!




As if it didn't get cute enough with one child....they went and added two more to the mix! Such a cute family, I am amazed by how much the twins have grown since their last visit and I still cannot tell them apart and have come to the conclusion I probably never will!!!



Nine months and so happy, as well as entertained by big sister Kinners. "K" You are the BEST BEST storyteller in all the land, your big imagination and vocabulary need to be caught on tape and perserved forever. You have such a classic look about you I tell your mom all the time how much you remind me of "Old Hollywood" and the classic screen stars.





One of my favorite things about the photo shoot was watching these two little beauties enjoying nature. They had handfuls of bark and dirt all over their sweet white dresses, flowers in their mouths and their ten sweet little toes being tickled by grass.





Try not to grow up too much before I see you again!!

No comments: