Friday, May 11, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things


Of course two of my favorite subjects to photograph are my girls, and while I'm sure there are days when they both cringe as the camera comes out of the bag for a quick picture of them, most of the time they are good sports! I think of all the pictures I enjoy snapping it is the candid moments, when kids are being kids or parents are being parents. The looks, touches, smiles and expressions that come when no one is shouting poses for them to perform while trying to still remain "natural".

Recently I took the girls on a field trip day where they become oblivious to everything but the beauty and nature around them!





It is such a gorgeous spot it is hard to believe that something so beautiful exsists so close to us. I'm looking forward to taking some clients here and taking some pictures soon!

No comments: