Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hilarious!!!

Hands down one of the funniest families ever!! I LOVE taking their pictures, the whole family has so much personality and the interaction between the parents and the kids keeps me laughing the whole time! I absolutely love that "T" was such a little model, it's been the boys lately that have been loving the camera time! He kept popping into every picture, or I would turn and there he would be propped in some spot with a smile on his face as if to say "Hey, are you going to get this on film....cause this is some good stuff!"
And big sister is so gorgeous, those eyes are killer! One of my favorite pictures I have ever taken is the one where she has the wheat stalk between her teeth. She was just standing there off to the side minding her own business chewing on it and I'm so glad I turned to snap the pic!
I can't imagine a year going by without hanging out with you guys!
Thanks again :)











1 comment:

Georgia said...

Gorgeous photos as always :)