Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Do






What a wonderful thing it is to be a part of a wedding, to be able to photograph the joy, the beauty, the stolen glances between a couple deeply in love as they take on such an important commitment to one another.







To be the fly on the wall, moving in and out of the different groupings as the day builds. The groom was such a nice guy with a hilarious big family that I adored working with. The mother of the groom was so proud of her sons "Just look at my four handsome sons!"



The bride was so relaxed and looked amazing! Her dress was simple and elegant, her sweet little neice was her Aunties "everything" which the little girl would proudly tell you! She was her flower girl, ring bearer and maid of honor.












Thank you to everyone for letting me be a part of your special day and trusting me to catch the moments you will keep for a lifetime!

No comments: